THERMAFLEECE COSYWOOL ROLLS: British wool based, natural and breathable insulation, available in quick and easy to install rolls which are perfect for lofts and floors. CosyWool rolls come in a compressed form that reduces transport impacts by more than 50% and makes it ideal for quick and easy installation. Once unpacked, CosyWool regains its original thickness to provide both excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
Thermafleece CosyWool roll is harmless and can be handled without gloves or protective clothing, although we would always recommend you wear a dust mask in enclosed spaces such as lofts. Thermafleece CosyWool is not irritating to the skin, eyes or respiratory tract.
Thermafleece CosyWool Rolls The Key Facts:
- Width (mm) – 370, 570
- Thickness (mm) – 50, 75, 100, 140, 150
- Manufactured to a nominal density of 18kg m3
- Thermal Conductivity – 0.039 W/mK
- Sound Absorption – NRC 1.05 @ 100mm
- Sound Reduction – Rw 40dB @ 75mm
- Highly Breathable
- Made in the UK
- Contains British Wool
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 & 14001
- Smoulder resistance and spread of flame to BS5803-4 -pass
- Can be recycled
How to Cut Thermafleece CosyWool Roll:
For accurate cutting, tightly compress or clamp the insulation between two pieces of solid 15mm board. Overhang the fleece where you want to cut keeping the two board edges aligned. Saw cut the edge using a sharp, scalloped edged knife and keep the blade firm and square against both board edges throughout. Trim any fine remaining fibres with large scissors or shears.
- To retain the benefits of water vapour, absorption and release, Thermafleece CosyWool flexible slabs may be used in conjunction with a vapour permeable underlay
Protect the insulation from prolonged exposure to sunlight when unpacked and avoid wetting for extended periods, store under cover and clear of the ground.